MadCatz CTRLi calibration problem

I've got a calibration problem with my controller, checked with the vendor App. Even if I touch nothing the sticks and sometimes a trigger button gives a small (about value 2) value. In space marshals it causes switching back and forth from/to stealth mode.

Anyone got a similar problem?

-Callidus2000

I've been having a similar problem with the r2 trigger, if I press it down and release it gets stuck (not physically but on screen and in games).

I am having a similar problem in the left analog stick (L3). I am not touching the control but it understands that i am always pressing "up". This issue made any game impossible to play. In some games (like GTA), it is like the character is in "cruise control" mode... =P

I had to retire my CTRLi with less than 9 months of use, because i am from Brazil and i dont have support from Mad Catz here (i think)...

I have the same problem with my controller. The right trigger gives a small value. Makes the controller useless.

awulff wrote:

I have the same problem with my controller. The right trigger gives a small value. Makes the controller useless.

I contacted Madcatz and was able to get another controller without those problems. They were pretty quick to respond as well, you should contact them.