What is the best online translator to use for work?

Hi everyone! Can you please tell me which online translator is best to use for work? I need to translate texts from English to Spanish. I have tried Google Translate, but the quality of translation leaves much to be desired. It is important to me that the translation is as accurate as possible, especially if it is something business related. What is the best option - to use free online services or should you still pay for professional translations?

I would advise you to pay attention to https://www.translate.com/ . Translate.com is one of the most famous and popular online translators. Here you can get two translation options - machine translation (free) and expert translation (with payment for the number of words - 7 cents for each). Of course, machine translation is fast and free, but if you need something of higher quality, then it's better to use the expert option. The site's experts do the checking and editing of machine translation within 2 hours. This is convenient if you need to translate important documents, articles where accuracy plays a big role. Plus, it will be much cheaper than ordering a translation from a professional directly.

For important texts, it's better to pay a little more and get a high-quality translation. I once tried to translate a technical text through free services - I ended up having to do a lot of revisions. I have been using expert translation ever since!