NeoFit protective case for Siri Remote

Hi Kevin,
Do you accept review products on Afterpad?
If so would you be interested in checking out our protective case for the Siri Remote?

Lots of news of smashed remotes from short drops, mainly because the top surface is made of glass, so we designed a clip on case to help prevent this, also comes with a removable/ adjustable wrist strap so you can safely play motion games like beat sports etc.

Anyway i won't  post any spam links to our product, just let us know if you wish to review it,we'll be happy to ship you some samples FOC.

Thank you,
Neofitcase

Last edited by Neofitcase (Jan 09 3:24 AM)

Neofitcase wrote:

Hi Kevin,
Do you accept review products on Afterpad?
If so would you be interested in checking out our protective case for the Siri Remote?

Lots of news of smashed remotes from short drops, mainly because the top surface is made of glass, so we designed a clip on case to help prevent this, also comes with a removable/ adjustable wrist strap so you can safely play motion games like beat sports etc.

Anyway i won't  post any spam links to our product, just let us know if you wish to review it,we'll be happy to ship you some samples FOC.

Thank you,
Neofitcase

Hey,

Sure, I'd be glad to give it a look if you'd like to send one out. Seems like a cool product for motion gaming.

Drop me an email at Kevin@AfterPad.com