Steelers draft Connor Heyward brother of Cam Heyward marking fourth pa

The Allen Robinson Jersey  are a family affair and on Day Three of the 2022 NFL Draft the team added yet  to their squad. The Steelers already had three sets of siblings, but with the addition of defensive tackle brother, tight end/fullback , they are now at four sets of brothers. FOUR!Connor was selected in sixth round of draft with the 208th overall pick. Before Connor was selected by Pittsburgh, Cam discu sed what it would mean if his team chose his brother.Cam said, "All hell's gonna break loose. I'm gonna Max Pircher Jersey  have fun with him."Well, looks like all hell is going to break loose.Connor says he will either live with his grandmother or his brother and will likely Jeremiah Kolone Jersey  at least live with one of them while he looks for a place.  Connor Heyward: Ill live with my grandma before I live with Cam.  or Ill get my own place.Then adds hell either stay with Cam or his grandma while he looks for his own place. Brooke Pryor (@bepryor)  Cam tweeted, "Gue s I got a roommate," and tagged his brother.    Gue s I got a roommate  Cam Heyward (@CamHeyward)  The Heyward brothers have been ready for this moment for a while now. Connor supported Cam when he was drafted 11 years ago, now  Landen Akers Jersey the big bro gets  Merlin Olsen Jersey to support the little bro as well. The Steelers are used to having brothers on their team. They also have linebacker and fullback , safety and running back ., just on a separate team. The have defensive end and the have linebacker .  The fourth set of brothers on the Steelers is defensive tackles and . Click here Click here Click here