A.J. Brown almost hit by vehicle on bike during Eagles Autism Challeng

This weekend, the held a great event for their Eagles Autism Foundation, which includes a 5K run, and your option of a 30-mile or 10-mile bike Isaiah McKenzie Jersey  ride. One pretty cool facet of the Eagles Autism Challenge is that dozens of Eagles take part in this workout, so you can run/bike next to your favorite players.Star wideout was one of the players taking part in the Eagles Autism Challenge, and he got quite a scare during the bike-riding portion. While on Instagram Live, Brown appeared to almost get hit by a  Greg Mancz Jersey vehicle, and dropped his phone.Check out the video below:  AJ Brown was almost taken out by a vehicle on his bike ride this morning while participating in the Eagles Autism Challenge race, via his IG Live. He seems to fully okay, just a close call. Eagles Nation (@PHLEaglesNation)  Brown later took to Twitter to explain what happened, and let everyone know  Ed Oliver Jersey that he's fine:  Im fine everyone lol. Someone ran  Khalil Shakir Jersey the stop sign . I didnt fall off my bike, I just dropped my phone and got out of the way . Stay safe everyone  AJ Brown (@1kalwaysopen_)  Brown even joked,, "I think I saw a star on the license plate." Likely a reference to the rival.  Brown was quite the pickup for the Eagles last offseason. In 2022,  Micah Hyde Jersey he put up career numbers acro s the board with 88 receptions for 1,496 yards and 11 touchdowns while the Eagles made it to LVII. Thankfully, Brown wasn't injured in what appeared to be a close call on Saturday morning. Click here Click here Click here