Doug Marrone hasnt seen Coughlins SB wins over Pats

Anfernee Simons Jersey            Doug Marrone hasn't seen Coughlin's SB wins over Pats   Published: Jan 17, 2018 at 04:11 AM           Around The NFL Podcast Co-Host                          As coach Doug Marrone prepares his team for Sunday's AFC title clash with the high-and-mighty , it would be wise to pick the brain of Tom Coughlin.     After all, Coughlin, Jacksonville's Jusuf Nurkic Jersey  executive VP of football operations, is embedded in NFL lore as the only coach to beat New England's Bill Belichick and in the .     Coughlin did it twice with the , knocking out New England in XLII and again in XLVI.     Has Marrone studied the handiwork of his bo s? Nope.     "I haven't watched them. Seriously," Marrone said Wednesday of New York's two memorable wins over New England. "If I'm not in the , I usually don't watch it, unle s I have to. I'm sorry. But wideout David Tyree made a great catch, he's a Syracuse guy."     At least Bill Walton Jersey  Marrone, the former 'Cuse coach, knew about Tyree's heroics in XLII. But  Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey who goes out of their way to avoid the ? An unusual stance, especially considering the league's annual Week features a tidal wave of coaches, owners, general managers and players on hand for the big game.     Marrone, however, made it clear that Coughlin is a constant source of inspiration inside the building, saying: "I've leaned on Coach pretty good from Day 1."        Besides, they'll have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to watch the together three Sundays from now if Marrone can do the near impo sible against the Pats.       This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer C.J. Elleby Jersey  to report an i sue. Click here Click here Click here