Jeff Fisher hopes Rams are the next Hard Knocks team to make playoffs

There will be no shortage of storylines when the Rams are featured on this August; this offseason the team relocated to Los Angeles, and traded up to the No. 1 spot to draft franchise quarterback Jared Goff.So  Kenley Jansen Jersey interest will be keen and expectations will be high -- but the hope is that neither will be a distraction for an outfit that hasn't been to the playoffs since 2004, when Mike Martz Maury Wills Jersey  was the coach, Marc Bulger was the quarterback, and the Greatest Show on Turf was still a thing."We want this to be the best show to date," coach Jeff Fisher said, via the ' Sam Farmer. "We want to pave the way for the member clubs to line up for the opportunity to do this ... The players are familiar, they understand what's ahead, we've talked to the coaches and they're excited."But, Fisher added, "we want them to be football players, not actors."On its surface, there would appears to be little upside in taking part  Julio Urias Jersey in . But Fisher talked with several coaches from teams previously on the show to make sure it wouldn't put the Rams at a competitive disadvantage.   As Farmer writes, "The last six teams have matched or improved their win-lo s record from the previous season, and the Cincinnati Bengals (2009, 2013), New Chase Utley Jersey  York Jets (2010) and Houston Texans (2015) all made the playoffs in the season they were featured."Who knows, maybe this turns out to be one of the best decisions in Fisher's coaching career, though defensive lineman Aaron Donald seems unconcerned about it all. "It's just a camera in your face," he said. "The game we play, there's always a camera in your face."Meanwhile, punter Johnny Hekker sounds le s worried about  Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey the video than the audio.  "I've got to make sure that my grandmother doesn't have to hear me bleeped out," he told Farmer. Click here Click here Click here