49ers extend incredible winning streak with Jimmy Garoppolo as startin

No one has ever said that is the second coming of Joe Montana. But like Montana, Garoppolo has compiled a gaudy win-lo s record as the ' quarterback. Following Monday night's win over the , the 49ers improved to 14-0 when Garoppolo doesn't throw an interception, according to NFL Research ). That record breaks a team  Jason Vargas Jersey mark Garoppolo previously shared with Montana and , who a decade ago quarterbacked the 49ers to the franchise's sixth NFC title.Garoppolo set the record in style. He went 20-for-29 with four touchdowns in San Francisco's 38-10 rout. It's Garoppolo's first four touchdown game since he did so on three separate occasions in 2019, the last time the 49ers reached the Super Bowl. It was the third straight game without an interception for Garoppolo, Jay Bruce Jersey  who has 15 touchdowns against just four picks this season."I think the past couple weeks we've been putting together some good games," Garoppolo said following Monday night's win. "Today was probably our best full game we put together, but we've got a long way to go, there's some yardage we left out there and even some points we left out there, so it's a nice thing that guys are still hungry."It may be a stretch to call the 49ers' offense an embarra sment of riches, but it' Nolan Ryan Jersey s not much of one. Along with Garoppolo, the 49ers' offense features tight end , who caught two touchdowns pa ses while racking up 84 receiving yards against the Cardinals. Swi s Army knife caught seven pa ses while compiling 106 all-purpose yards. added 94 all-purpose yards on 10 touches. , back in the lineup after mi sing time with an injury, led the team with 59 rushing yards on just nine Zack Wheeler Jersey  carries.  And one can't forget about receiver , whose only two targets on Monday night resulted in touchdown catches.  So nice he did it twice!  : on ESPN: Stream on NFL+  San Francisco 49ers (@49ers)  "When you have playmakers like we have, it allows you to do everything," Garoppolo said, . "If they try to take away the run, we throw it. If they try to take away the middle of the field, we throw it outside. We have a lot of playmakers on that offense. It makes my job easy having them around."The skill players are a big part of the succe s, but 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan also gives credit to the quarterback who simply doesn't lose when he doesn't beat himself.  "I think Jimmy's doing a great job," Shanahan said of his 31-year-old quarterback. "I think Jimmy always has. When Jimmy Jeurys Familia Jersey 's been healthy out there, we've had our guys around him, I think he plays at a very high level. And I think he did that today as good as he has. Very fortunate to have him." Click here Click here Click here