Sitting Chairs: Are They Worth the Hype?

Hi all, I've been hearing a lot about floor sitting chairs lately and how they can alleviate back pain and promote better posture. I'm considering investing in one, but I'm curious to hear from those who have tried them, especially chairs from Progressive Desk. Are they as comfortable and beneficial as they claim to be? Any insights or recommendations on specific models would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by jioptret (Jan 28 9:49 AM)

I've tried a few floor sitting chairs, and one that really stood out to me was the best standing desk base from https://www.progressivedesk.com/collections/seating . Its ergonomic design provides excellent lumbar support, and the cushioning is just right—not too soft, not too firm. I found that it encouraged better posture while working or gaming for extended periods. Plus, the adjustable backrest adds versatility, allowing me to find the perfect angle for relaxation or focus. Overall, I highly recommend considering Progressive Desk's Floor Rocker if you're looking for a comfortable and supportive floor sitting chair.

Thanks for bringing up floor sitting chairs! I've been considering getting one myself, and it's reassuring to hear positive feedback about Progressive Desk. The idea of having lumbar support and adjustable features sounds really appealing. I'll definitely look into it further and see if it fits my needs for a comfortable yet supportive seating option. Appreciate the recommendation!