Tips for Summer Camping

As summer approaches, I'm gearing up for some serious camping. I've got the tent and the hiking boots ready, but I'm kind of stumped on how to deal with the heat, especially when it comes to keeping food and drinks cool. What are your go-to strategies for beating the heat while camping in the summer months? Any tips would be super helpful!

That’s a great question! Keeping cool is key for enjoying summer camping. One of the best investments I made was getting a battery powered cooler . I picked up one from BougeRV, and it’s made a huge difference. Unlike traditional ice coolers, this one keeps a steady temperature without the mess of melting ice, and because it’s battery powered, you can recharge it even while you’re on the go with a solar panel or car outlet. It’s also eco-friendly, which is a big plus for me. Besides that, I’d suggest setting up camp in shaded areas and possibly even using a reflective tarp over your tent to deflect some of the sun. And don’t forget to stay hydrated! A cooler like the one I mentioned from BougeRV helps keep all your beverages cold, so you can refresh anytime during those hot days.