Respawnables and Nimbus

I have a iPad Pro 9,7 and ❤️ Respawnables! I also have a Nimbus controller. My issue is only present in Respawnables and it's the left triggers, L1 &L2, aim/gadget. When I want to scope in (L2), I'll use a gadget instead. When the gadget is on cooldown, another press on L2 will scope in.

It's like L1 and L2 both are mapped to gadgets. (This works fine with most weapons as they don't have a scope.)
Aim is mapped to L2, and when using e.g. a sniper rifle while having a gadget equipped, it's almost impossible to play. (Have to use my finger on touchscreen to tap the scope)

I have no other issues with my Nimbus. Using the app "Controllers" from AppStore to test full functionality of MFi controllers it blinks correctly on every button AND in e.g. UNKILLED I can map the buttons, there also everything works.

Why can't I find any information about this kinda huge issue OR do I need a new Nimbus? I wrote Steelseries and they have, instead of answering any questions, given me a code to purchase a new one on their website. I just can't believe that's gonna fix it.

Anyone else noticed this?

Happy Halloween‼️

Last edited by Guttsy911 (Nov 02 5:04 AM)