Keychain MFI Gamepads?

My SteelSeries Nimbus gamepad is so big its constantly falling out of my pocket. Are there MFI gamepads that fit comfortably in a pocket and/or small enough to fit on a keychain?

Kevin would have the definitive answer for this, but the smallest controller I'm aware of is the Moga Ace Power (which I could easily fit in my pockets). However, the thing is no longer supported and may not work on your specific device (it only worked on the iPhone 5/5c/5s and iPod Touch 5th Generation). You're better off getting a good pair of shorts or pants with cargo pockets.

The Smallest MFi Controller is the original Steel Series Stratus.
It was Steelseries 1st MFi Controller so it has issues these days, but it does work, just not as reliable as the Nimbus, you can probably pick one up cheap if you look around.
Heres a pic of mine next to a nimbus so you can see the size comparison. (ignore the googly eyes i stuck them on after the original rubber covers fell off 😊 )

Nimbus-Stratus_zpsx1jzhhor.jpg

Vohu wrote:

Kevin would have the definitive answer for this, but the smallest controller I'm aware of is the Moga Ace Power (which I could easily fit in my pockets). However, the thing is no longer supported and may not work on your specific device (it only worked on the iPhone 5/5c/5s and iPod Touch 5th Generation). You're better off getting a good pair of shorts or pants with cargo pockets.

The moga ace power still works, with a few modifications(car mount, lightning extension cable, electrical tape) you can plug it right into your iPhone 6/s/7/+ and start gaming. What's odd is even though it doesn't use Bluetooth, I still had disconnect issues with a few games. No problems since I rebooted my phone though.

http://johnnydgeez.tumblr.com/image/154047580818

Last edited by JohnnyDGeez (Dec 04 3:12 PM)

The Stratus is probably the way to go, if you're looking for the smallest possible controller. Though yeah, you can mod the Moga Ace Power to work, if you go for that sort of thing.

Surprised nobody has made another pocket-sized controller. The Stratus sucked (IMHO), but it could be done right.