Do online reviews influence purchasing decisions?

Hello everyone, the Internet is full of reviews about products and services. But how important are they? Do people really pay attention to them when making purchasing decisions? I tend to rely heavily on reviews when shopping. Can anyone tell me how online reviews influenced your purchasing decisions?

Hello! In today's competitive market, online reviews are very important for every company as they can influence consumers' purchasing decisions and build trust and authority. By actively managing their online reputation and leveraging positive online reviews, companies can effectively attract customers, differentiate themselves from competitors, and ultimately achieve success. It is worth saying that even a negative online review can benefit a company, the main thing is to respond to it correctly.

Last edited by Ginom (Mar 23 7:56 AM)

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who relies heavily on reviews when making purchase decisions. Your explanation helped me understand why online reviews are so influential and I will now always read reviews before purchasing. It is clear that online reviews play a significant role in shaping consumer opinion, and it is important for businesses to understand this influence to build trust with customers.