I need to find good transfer company

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm planning a trip to Munich soon and I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable transfer service. I'm looking for a service that provides good cars and professional drivers. Comfort and punctuality are really important to me. If any of you have had positive experiences with a particular company or service, I would love to hear about it. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi! I've had good experiences with MyDriver. They have a range of cars, from standard to luxury, and the service is quite professional. Prices are reasonable too. You might want to check them out.

MyDriver is pretty solid. Another option is Sixt Ride. They have a really nice fleet of cars, including some high-end models if that’s what you’re looking for. Plus, their drivers are very courteous and punctual. There is also a company with good Transfer Munich Airport OCTOBERFEST and i remember that ordering services there is quiet convenient as they can deliver wherever you want in the city and this is especially convenient when we talk about such time period as Oktoberfest

Last edited by Tarherr (Jun 27 4:12 AM)