Controller(s)can support game of Modern Combat 5

Please help me and tell me. Which controller(s)can support and compatiable to paly game of Modern Combat 5 in Iphone/Ipad ? please ..

Hey,

Pretty much any extended layout controller should work! Check the list of controllers here, they'll all work fine:

MFi Controller Catalog

Hi Kevin,

thanks for reply !
Do i need to jailbreak Iphone / Ipad?
cos i had checked the game (MC5 )list which does not campatable of MC5 game.
if it can, how do i set the controller to connect iphone/ipad ? thanks again ...

Hey Gary. All of the instructions for connecting the controller to the mobile device should be in a sort of instruction booklet that comes with the controller. Most, if not all controllers connect to your device through Bluetooth. And no, unless you plan on using a PS4 controller, you do not have to jailbreak your phone. Mobile companies fully allow and support controller compatible games within their Game Stores.

GaryChan wrote:

Hi Kevin,

thanks for reply !
Do i need to jailbreak Iphone / Ipad?
cos i had checked the game (MC5 )list which does not campatable of MC5 game.
if it can, how do i set the controller to connect iphone/ipad ? thanks again ...

Hey,

It shows up on the list for me - is it missing for you? Should be there, under All Games.

If you have a bluetooth MFi controller, just pair it with your iOS device and launch the game. If you have a lightning connected controller, just plug it in and launch the game. I don't think there are any additional steps required for MC5, should just work...

Thank you very much for the detail reply .
Thanks a lot ! Kevin

Modern Combat 5 is a popular first-person shooter game that can be played on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad. There are several controllers that are compatible with iOS devices and can be used to play Modern Combat 5. Here are a few examples:

SteelSeries Nimbus - This wireless game controller is compatible with all iOS devices and is optimized for iOS gaming. It features pressure-sensitive buttons, a rechargeable battery, and a 40-hour battery life.

Xbox Wireless Controller - The Xbox Wireless Controller can be used with iOS devices that run iOS 13 or later. It features Bluetooth connectivity and a rechargeable battery.

PlayStation DualShock 4 - The PlayStation DualShock 4 controller can be used with iOS devices that run iOS 13 or later. It features Bluetooth connectivity and a rechargeable battery.

Gamevice - Gamevice is a device that attaches to your iPhone or iPad and turns it into a portable gaming console. It features dual analog sticks, a D-pad, and triggers, making it ideal for playing first-person shooter games like Modern Combat 5.

It's worth noting that not all controllers are compatible with all games, so it's important to check the compatibility of the controller with the game before purchasing. Additionally, some controllers may require specific setup or configurations to work properly with iOS devices.

Last edited by luciamartyn (May 01 12:31 AM)