[Request] Amazon controller

Hello I just wondering if someone can add Amazon controller to controller for all on Cydia I post on Reddit about adding Amazon game controller to pair with Apple devices to play emulator game like PPSSPP or any emulator out there I try to search place to see if someone can pair Amazon controller is a Bluetooth controller but it doesn't pair with Apple it doesn't find the controller so I add controller for all and I try to see if the controller work there but nothing it not on the list so that's why I ask if someone can add this controller to the list please thank you so much

Hey. The sheer variety of products is one of the main reasons why shopping on Amazon is so appealing. Whether you're looking for electronics, books, clothing, home goods, or groceries, Amazon has it all. With just a few clicks, you can find exactly what you need and have it delivered to your doorstep in no time. And if difficulties arise with your order, then just contact amazon let them know about it, and you can be sure that any problem will be resolved very quickly and efficiently.