Which mfi gamepad best for android ?

i used mad catz c.t.r.l.i gamepad with my iphone 6 plus but i sold my iphone and buy it xiaomi mi 5.which gamepad best for android ?

MFi (Made For iPhone) Gamepads dont work with android, theres a clue in their name 😉, however the Best "Android" gamepad in my opinion is the MOGA Pro Power.

Hah, I wouldn't think MOGA would make the best of anything 😜

Can't Android phones use PlayStation 4 controllers? I don't know, I don't have an Android device, but those are damn good controllers.

One thing I will say: do NOT get the Android version of the C.T.R.L.i, the C.T.R.L.r. I didn't think it was possible for Mad Catz to make a worse d-pad than the one on the CTRLi, but somehow the Android version has one.

Kevin wrote:

Hah, I wouldn't think MOGA would make the best of anything 😜

Can't Android phones use PlayStation 4 controllers? I don't know, I don't have an Android device, but those are damn good controllers.

One thing I will say: do NOT get the Android version of the C.T.R.L.i, the C.T.R.L.r. I didn't think it was possible for Mad Catz to make a worse d-pad than the one on the CTRLi, but somehow the Android version has one.

mfi gamepads support new games each week.i looking like mad catz gamepad for android.

MadCatz C.T.R.L.R is garbage.. (Android version)
MadCatz C.T.R.L.i are for Apple devices are Ok but they dont work on Android.
Believe it or not the MOGA Pro Power (android controller) predates ALL Apple controllers,and it is a sound robust controller, (with a great D-Pad) it was only when MOGA got into making Apple MFi controllers it all went downhill for them.. Face it all 1st adopters to the MFi program where mostly overpriced bad products at the start, something which Apples strict policies for MFi development created, of course they are much looser and open now and allow hardware developers more freedom to make better controllers.
You can get most bluetooth game controllers to work on android by messing around if thats your bag...personally i steer clear of controllers on Android with its wonderful ever changing fragmented support, it's all a bit hit and miss today as it was 3 years ago...so good luck with that, especially with XiaoMi phones, the all have different bluetooth chipsets, some have limited BT functionality.. like BT audio only, or no HID keyboard support etc it's how they make them so cheap.

Last edited by MFiGamer (May 23 9:38 AM)

In my case i use MOGAgaming controller.
Works good on Samsung mobile.

With Android, You have your pick. You can even use PS3/PS4 controllers as well. For games that do't have controller support, like Shadow Fight, there are button mapper apps like Game Controller or Tincore that allow hardware buttons to be mapped to software drag and drop icons.

MFI controllers are made only for iPhone. There may be bluetooth only controllers that work with iPhone, but I haven't tested that theory.