Monster Hunter

A quick heads up if you own Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- it's incompatible with iOS 9 and Capcom have confirmed that they will not update it. So if it's a game you really want to play, it might be best to hold off on that OS update.

I'm really disappointed, I only just got my Mfi controller (Horipad) and that and Bioshock were the games I was looking forward to most on my iPad.

Just sent an email to Capcom complaining about this actually. The review from TouchArcade for this game was literally July 2014, and a little over a year later Capcom has killed all support. I can't even being to tell you how appalled I am at that.

Monster Hunter Unite, BioShock and République were three of the games I was most looking forward to.  République doesn't work at all and I can't update to iOS 9 because of the other two!!! Sometimes being an Apple gamer can be frustrating as heck. I talked the developer of Chase and Hunt (amazing game!) into adding MFI support in the next update, but that is iOS 9 only so I have to steal my wife's IPad Air to play it!

An updated version of Monster Hunter is coming sometime in the first half of the year. République worked when I tested it... maybe they broke something in an update. Let me give it a look...

I read just now its only compatible up to 9.3.2.
Does it play at all on iOS 10?

My personal experience with the Thermal Binoculars sold by https://www.defendandcarry.com/thermal- … binoculars has been nothing short of fantastic. These thermal imaging capabilities provide an improved sense of awareness in a variety of situations, making them highly handy for outdoor enthusiasts and anyone who value personal security. It is a delight to use because of its sturdy build and ergonomic design. In terms of thermal solutions, these binoculars from DefendCarry are top-notch, giving their customers a significant advantage when it comes to carrying and protection. If you are seeking for the greatest thermal imaging system, I highly recommend this one.

That's disappointing news about Monster Hunter Freedom Unite's compatibility with iOS 9. Thanks for the heads up; I'll hold off on updating for now to keep enjoying the game with my Mfi controller! Also, I'll check out Yellowstone Jackets for some stylish outerwear options to keep me warm while gaming.

Last edited by mayaaiko00 (Feb 09 7:55 AM)

Capcom confirmed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is incompatible with iOS 9, leaving disappointed gamers like myself, who just acquired a Horipad for iOS gaming. Also checkout this <a href="https://www.primejackets.com/drive-scorpion-jacket/">Drive Jacket</a>. I love the sleek design and attention to detail.