Super Mario 64

The main reason I bought the SteelSeries Nimbus controller was to play Super Mario 64. It worked on an older iOS and device by using an emulator called RetroArch but I can't play it with my new phone because it came with iOS 10 which hasn't been jailbroken yet.

I can't sideload to my iPhone with Xcode anymore because I can't start up macOS

I am now stuck with the option of playing Super Mario 64 on the BuildStore.io apps 'Happy Chick' and 'NewGamepad', both of which run old versions of RetroArch under the hood and as a result, certain mfi features are not yet present.

For example, when I try to do a long jump in Super Mario 64 of Happy Chick, the analog controls can't read the button press at the same time as the control stick being pushed forward.

Newgamepad is even worse because it doesn't recognize my controller at all.

Mannnnn....

Last edited by DRE (Dec 02 1:12 PM)

Why won't your macOS start up (if you don't mind my asking)?

Vohu wrote:

I am in the beta program. i believe a beta of macos sierra screwed up the mac parition. it intermittently recognizes the keyboard. when trying to reset my password to login it recognizes it then asks me to login to apple's servers but when i do it says it has a server error. this happens with both wifi and ethernet.

DRE wrote:

Vohu wrote:

I am in the beta program. i believe a beta of macos sierra screwed up the mac parition. it intermittently recognizes the keyboard. when trying to reset my password to login it recognizes it then asks me to login to apple's servers but when i do it says it has a server error. this happens with both wifi and ethernet.

Wired keyboard?