A good MFi hack and slash RPG?

I'm looking for a good Diablo-alike that supports MFi, can anyone suggest one? I've been playing Dungeon Hunter 5 and the gameplay is ok but it's freemium'd like mad, as with all Gameloft titles 😊 I'm looking for something with a good story and some decent play time, premium is fine.

"Bastion" (paid) is pretty awesome.
"Ire Blood Memory" (free) worth a look.

Yeah, a lot of this depends how "Diablo-esque" it needs to be. There's a lot of action-RPGs out there with MFi support, but few feel like they're exactly in the mold of Diablo.

Oceanhorn is probably the best action-RPG on iOS, but it's definitely closer to Zelda than Diablo in its presentation.

Adventures of Mana is a classic action-RPG with a strong emphasis on environment puzzles.

The Barbarian is a bit shallow, but still amusing.

Wayward Souls is incredible, but the pixel art makes it feel a bit more "retro" than you might be looking for

TitanQuest (paid) is a port of a classic PC Diablo clone and will definitely scratch your itch but downside is that it is not MFi compatable. Onscreen controls work well but you will need to sit your iPad on a table or rest it comfortably.

So want to buy Titan Quest, but no MFI, is a real turn off!

Last edited by Jackaluk (Sep 02 4:25 PM)

Yeah, Titan Quest is practically begging for MFi support. Would be great to see someday

Implosion: Never Lose Hope is one of the best Hack 'n' Slash RPG's I own on iOS. It's got wicked controls, MFi support, beautiful graphics, good voice acting, great music, solid equipment system and lots of content. Worth every penny. I'd goes as far as to say it's one of my favourite iOS games in any genre.

Swordigo is excellent. reminds me oF Zelda 2. Not quite Diablo however.

The World 3 is really good. Started playing it today and I'm impressed.

An easier option is available at https://boosthive.eu/ , which offers a range of services that may enhance your gaming experience, including improving your in-game rating, leveling up, and gearing up. The abundance of positive feedback indicates that many consumers have been satisfied with the services they have received.

I recommend trying out "Eternium" for a Diablo-like experience with MFi controller support. This action RPG offers responsive controls, an extensive loot system, and a compelling storyline. While it has optional in-app purchases, the game is not aggressively monetized, providing a premium gaming experience without the heavy freemium elements found in other titles like Dungeon Hunter 5.

"Eternium" sounds like a great Cypto recommendation! I love action RPGs with responsive controls and deep loot systems. It's refreshing to hear about a game that offers a premium experience without bombarding players with aggressive monetization tactics like some other titles do.

Last edited by harrypotter69 (Feb 09 5:35 AM)

flintza wrote:

I'm looking for a good Diablo-alike that supports MFi, can anyone suggest one? I've been playing Dungeon Hunter 5 and the gameplay is ok but it's freemium'd like mad, as with all Gameloft titles 😊 I'm looking for something with a good story and some decent play time, premium is fine.

Hey there! I totally get the struggle with freemium games; they can be a bit frustrating. If you're into Diablo-like games with MFi support, I'd highly recommend checking out "Eternium." It's a fantastic action RPG that captures the essence of games like Diablo, and the best part is, it doesn't go overboard with the freemium model. You can enjoy a solid storyline, immersive gameplay, and decent playtime without feeling bombarded by in-app purchases. Now, speaking of investments, have you considered diversifying into the crypto space? I've had a great experience with ico crypto, particularly https://icoholder.com/. Their platform provides valuable insights and a user-friendly interface for navigating the crypto market. It might be worth exploring if you're into both gaming and the potential of the crypto world. Happy gaming and investing!

Last edited by quintanbarnes (Feb 10 8:21 AM)