I want to find a new job

I’m thinking about applying for a general labour position, but I’m concerned about the working conditions. For those of you who’ve worked in this field, how physically demanding is it on a day-to-day basis? Is there a lot of heavy lifting, long hours, or exposure to harsh weather conditions? I’d like to know what kind of environment I’d be walking into, and whether this type of job offers any work-life balance, or if it’s more about long, tough shifts.

You're right that we need to consider the working conditions, as general labor can be physically demanding, depending on the type of work. I think a lot of people will understand me now if I say that I have had to do a lot of outdoor work in my time, including in various weather conditions, but it was manageable with the right equipment and attitude. As far as finding a job that suits your needs, https://jobssite.ca/jobs/general-labour/ has been very helpful to me and I would recommend looking for jobs here. All jobs here are verified, so you won't fall for scammers who won't pay you. It has a wide range of ads, so you can choose the one that best suits your working conditions.