SEO for Drupal: what modules to use?

Hi, can you tell me who has done SEO for Drupal sites? I'm new to this, but I want to try to promote the site myself. I heard that for Drupal there are different modules that can simplify the task. But where to start? Which modules are the most important? And how to properly configure the site to make it rank well in search engines? I know about meta tags and friendly URLs, but what else is important? I'm also wondering how to speed up the loading time of the site, because they say it also affects SEO. Any advice would be appreciated, especially if you have specific experience with Drupal. Thanks in advance!

The first thing I recommend is to install the Pathauto module - it automatically creates clear and friendly URLs based on page titles. It really helps with SEO. Don't forget about XML sitemap - it will automatically create a sitemap and search engines will be able to index all pages faster. And if you need results faster, look at ready-made SEO packages like https://en.site-ok.com/services/buy-seo-for-drupal . They'll help simplify promotion, especially if you're just starting out. And be sure to work on site speed: caching and using CDNs can really speed up page loads, which improves your search positions.