Has anyone encountered a similar issue or has any idea what could be c

I'm so frustrated with this Naim amplifier in my Bentley that I'm crying. There are frequent, sporadic audio outages, and occasionally, a speaker blows. I've attempted everything, including restarting and changing the settings, but the problem still exists. The system used to be quite straightforward; therefore, it's disappointing that it's now muddled. Has anyone encountered a similar issue or has any idea what could be causing this mess?

I understand your frustration. I went through something similar with my Bentley’s Naim amplifier. What made a big difference for me was using the bentley naim amplifier repair service. They fixed the audio issues and got everything back in shape. If you’re experiencing random dropouts and sound problems, their service might be just what you need. They know their stuff and got my system working perfectly again.

Here's an alternative viewpoint: Have you considered the possibility that internal amplifier components, as opposed to exterior connections, are the source of the problem? Getting a thorough diagnostic to look for any underlying hardware problems could be worthwhile. Occasionally, these issues are more complicated and require expert assistance to determine the cause. Making sure everything is working properly could prevent you from having constant headaches and bring your audio back to its previous splendor.