Reselling products - how to start and what to look out for?

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about reselling goods for a long time now, but I can't make up my mind yet. I saw that many people make good money on it, buying goods at low prices and reselling them more expensive. Interested in what is the best place to start? What items are popular and selling well right now? I've heard that shoes and clothing are good options to start, but I'm not sure if I should start there. How do you find trending items and how do you keep track of what's in fashion right now? Would really hate to buy something that would be hard to sell later. Share your tips and experiences if anyone is already doing this. What are the best platforms to use for selling? Appreciate any help you can give me!

Reselling is a great way to make money if you choose the right products and follow trends. I would suggest starting by analyzing the market to see what is in demand right now. A great source of information about products and trends is https://resellcalendar.com/. There you can always find up-to-date information on the hottest deals and new trends. This site is a real treasure for resellers, because it helps to find popular products that are quickly sold out. If you want to buy low and sell high, this is the place to go. Shoes and clothes - not a bad start, but I advise you not to limit yourself to them, you can also consider electronics and accessories. The main thing is to keep an eye on demand and not be afraid to try different niches. Good luck in the beginning!

Personally, I also use Resell Calendar to keep track of what's in fashion right now. It helps a lot not only to find interesting products, but also to understand what will be in demand in the near future. I would like to add that it is important not only to choose the right product, but also to know which sites to sell on. It is also important to always take into account the costs of shipping and commissions of sites to calculate your profit.