Problem with the dryer

Problem with the dryer: it takes longer than usual to dry, and it seems like the vent is clogged. We have had incidents in the past with the machine overheating and this is alarming. They say a clogged dryer vent is one of the leading causes of dryer breakdowns and even fires. I want to find professionals to clean the vent and check the condition of the whole system. Is there anyone here who has experienced this and knows what to look for when choosing a company to clean dryer vent? I would like to choose those that provide full service and warranty.

Yes, a clogged dryer vent is one of the main causes of dryer overheating and dryer failure. That's why you should have it cleaned at least once a year. I know this because we had the same problem last year: the dryer was running longer and the clothes were not drying completely. We called the dryer vent cleaning Mississauga team and they promptly arrived on site and quickly cleaned the vents. After that, the dryer was working like new! I highly recommend this company - they work fast, they warranty their work, and importantly, it's a real preventative measure against potential accidents.