KinoConsole

KinoConsole just came out for iOS. It's a PC remote streaming app similar to Splashtop, but focused on gaming, meaning that it allows you to stream your PC games to iOS and play them using an MFI controller. I've been playing around with it a bit, and I have to say it works amazingly well!

Shot a video I wanted to post, but apparently not allowed to post links, so you'll just have to trust me that it's good.

This looks pretty cool! Wish I had a good enough computer to test it out. You can add a link with the url tag. Would love to see your video

I've been beta testing this one for a while, I didn't realize it was out 😜

It works, but I haven't been able to get it to run anywhere close to 60fps, regardless of settings.

I use it frequently to forward an MFi controller to my PC to use with other games - works great for that

Kevin wrote:

I use it frequently to forward an MFi controller to my PC to use with other games - works great for that

Nice! Lol! I'll have to give that a try.

Is it a universal buy for tvOS? Does it work well on Apple TV?

Thanks for sharing your experience with KinoConsole! It sounds like a cool app, especially for gamers who are always on the go. Being able to stream PC games to iOS and play them with an MFI controller is pretty awesome. I'm glad to hear that it works well for you! Unfortunately, it's a bummer that you can't post the video you shot, but I trust your judgment. Maybe you could share some more details about the app and your experience with it. By the way, check out this article about whether is turbo debt legit. Turbo Debt can help you deal with your debt and other financial issues. It's a pretty fun game that's worth checking out.

Last edited by UinorJohnes (Apr 07 3:17 AM)