How do you guys deal with this?

I went mountain biking with my camera last weekend, thinking I’d capture some epic shots, but it was such a hassle. I had my camera in my backpack, and every time I wanted to take a picture, I had to stop, take off the pack, get the camera out, and by the time I was ready, the moment was gone. Not to mention, the camera kept bouncing around. I love having my camera with me, but it’s making the ride less fun. How do you guys deal with this?

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I used to have the same issue when biking. What really helped was switching to a Cotton Carrier harness. It keeps your camera secure on your chest, and you don’t have to stop and dig through your bag every time you want to shoot. Plus, it doesn’t bounce around while you’re riding. It’s a total game-changer for outdoor activities. Definitely worth checking out: https://www.cottoncarrier.com/pages/cam … rying-tool.

Yeah, that sounds frustrating. For biking, I’ve switched to using a small chest-mounted action cam. It’s not as high quality as my DSLR, but it captures great footage, and I don’t have to stop riding. For photography, I’ve started using a smaller, mirrorless camera that fits into my hip pack, so it’s easier to grab on the go. It’s been a good balance for me — light and fast, but still gets solid shots. You could try something like that for more flexibility!