AfterPad 2.0

Kevin,

you've accomplished quite a lot with AfterPad. My congratulations for that! I've enjoyed AfterPad during the first year very much and am excited for the things to come. AfterPad has become a resource I do not want to miss. This site is a vital part in my decision making when buying new games. Also it is amazing to see to what lengths you go to improve the site and make it faster and more secure with your users in mind. I don't think this is something that can be expected - especially not if you've to do it all by yourself.

To AfterPad and the years to come!

Cheers,

-joe

Thanks!

Building a useful resource has always been my goal. I feel like I have a lot of the hard work out of the way now, and I've built a solid foundation on which to build. AfterPad is here for the long haul, and the best is yet to come 😊

Bravo to the move to self-sustenance! Now fix the off-white/beige background and we'll be back in business!

Ali wrote:

Bravo to the move to self-sustenance! Now fix the off-white/beige background and we'll be back in business!

It's the gold model background, people line up for it 😜

In all seriousness, I actually like the beige, but I'll eventually switch to a borderless design. And custom themes for forum members!

Hi Kevin! Congratulations from Brazil! The new site is so fast that Google might be envy of you.

Do you have a gamecenter user? What is your primary choice for gaming: 6, 6 plus, ipad mini etc?

See ya

Jinjas wrote:

Hi Kevin! Congratulations from Brazil! The new site is so fast that Google might be envy of you.

Do you have a gamecenter user? What is your primary choice for gaming: 6, 6 plus, ipad mini etc?

See ya

Welcome to the site!

Hah, I'm a long way from Google-level optimization, but I try 😉

My primary gaming devices are the iPad Air 2 and the iPhone 6. I opted against the 6 Plus because of doubts about its gaming performance VS the 6, but I'll probably go with one next time.

My GC username is Kmac - I actually added a field for Game Center information to the Social section of the user profile here in the forums, too