Gamevice Live App Now Available

Is there anyway to use a gamevice with otter box for air 2 at same time?  I keep the case on the protect from drops plus makes easy to keep screen clean, but case is so hard to take off, wondering if I would have to keep changing them back and fourth.

Amacon18 wrote:

Is there anyway to use a gamevice with otter box for air 2 at same time?  I keep the case on the protect from drops plus makes easy to keep screen clean, but case is so hard to take off, wondering if I would have to keep changing them back and fourth.

I haven't spent much time with the Air version of the Gamevice yet, but my guess is no. There's a tiny bit of extra room in the controller to compensate for the size difference of the first iPad Air, but I doubt there would be nearly enough room to support a case.

I have high hopes for this one.  Gamevice is from the same people who made the WikiPad.  I tested their Android product out last year before the site I was at split up and it was phenomenal.

They replied to one of my post on their website saying online July 1 and will have a list of retailers up shortly.

Amacon18 wrote:

They replied to one of my post on their website saying online July 1 and will have a list of retailers up shortly.

Awesome, do you have a link?  😊

It's not an official announcement but their comment implies July 1,

We will see if the link works.

I'm I can't post links yet 😊

I just removed that stupid no links rule, we haven't been getting spam anymore anyways

https://m.facebook.com/gamevicewikipad? … i=comments

It's not official announcement but read it and draw conclusion

So link goes to post page, it's 3rd post Erin asking for date, click the 6 comments and they respond with July 1st

Looks promising, that would suggest we don't have much longer to wait 😊

Can I ask for request for site, when we have multiple pages on post can you add ability at top of page to skip to second page, as it is now I have to always scale all way to bottom of page to hit next page.

Amacon18 wrote:

Can I ask for request for site, when we have multiple pages on post can you add ability at top of page to skip to second page, as it is now I have to always scale all way to bottom of page to hit next page.

Yeah, I need to spend some time with working on that sort of thing.

Until then, you can tap the "latest post" side instead of the thread title while in the category view, it'll go to the end

Kevin wrote:

Looks promising, that would suggest we don't have much longer to wait 😊

If they wait too much longer, the new iPhones and iPads will already be out ?

Does anyone know if the will be future proof in any way?

Lift the Camel wrote:

If they wait too much longer, the new iPhones and iPads will already be out ?

Does anyone know if the will be future proof in any way?

It'll presumably work with new Mini and Air iPads, if the shape of those devices doesn't change significantly.

There's no real way to future proof it beyond that - it wouldn't work with a 12-inch iPad