Kickstarter projects with MFi controller support

Kickstart game projects often name off many platforms that they'll support. How many say specifically they'll support controllers on iOS? If you know of any, post them here and I'll happily donate.

Those that don't, lets start sending messages to get this feature supported in iOS. We could use some organization here.

Last edited by Noah (Jun 06 11:59 PM)

For what it's worth, zero kickstarted projects for MFi controllers have ever contacted me.

You'd think if you were running a kickstarter, you'd want to contact people in the media who cover the thing you're trying to build. Not doing so is stupid - it suggests to me that the people running the kickstarter have no idea what they're doing.

The last thing I'd want to do is trust such a project with money in the hopes they can make a controller - they can't even make a kickstarter correctly.

The other elephant in the room: you cannot get MFi certification in advance. Apple can send back your design any number of times, it's impossible to gauge how much money you'll need to spend to get your controller built. Just ask Bladepad...

I was really looking forward to the BladePad...

Lift the Camel wrote:

The BladePad looked awesome, but I don't think the company making it had any idea what they were doing

Kevin wrote:

Lift the Camel wrote:

The BladePad looked awesome, but I don't think the company making it had any idea what they were doing

I don't think they did, either. Which is a real shame, cause the concept is awesome!

I live fairly close to where the company was and sent them an email a while back about possibly getting an original BladePad, but they never responded.

Lift the Camel wrote:

Kevin wrote:

Lift the Camel wrote:

I don't think they did, either. Which is a real shame, cause the concept is awesome!

I live fairly close to where the company was and sent them an email a while back about possibly getting an original BladePad, but they never responded.

Well if you ever do manage to get your hands on one, take pictures, I'd love to run an article about it!