About E3 games(Torchlight Mobilea and Titan Quest)

I hered Torchlight Mobilea and Titan Quest will release ios version,so hope these game will support mfi controller.Dose anyone can contact Developer and say something?

DotEmu, the guys porting Titan Quest, says MFi controller support is on the table, but it's too early to promise it one way or the other.

Torchlight Mobile is a heavily redesigned, fully free-to-play implementation, rather than a console or PC port. That makes me a little less optimistic that it'll be getting controller support, but we shall see!

That Means is  Torchlight of Mobile version is a Touch screen optimization game,so less optimistic for controller supporting?

liminany wrote:

That Means is  Torchlight of Mobile version is a Touch screen optimization game,so less optimistic for controller supporting?

We don't really know yet. I didn't go to E3, so I'm relying on third-hand accounts and website write ups.

We know they're doing everything possible to make Torchlight feel like a mobile-first game. That probably means a huge focus on touch controls.

It's exciting to hear about the upcoming Drift Hunters iOS versions of Torchlight Mobile and Titan Quest! Contacting the developers to express interest in MFi controller support could encourage them to implement it.