Info about crypto

Hey everyone, I'm getting interested in cryptocurrencies and was wondering where I can find reliable information about them. Any suggestions? I've heard there are also some good books and podcasts on the subject. Do you think those are worth checking out?

That's a great question! There are plenty of sources out there, but it's important to know which ones are trustworthy. I usually start with educational websites that focus on blockchain and crypto topics. They often have detailed articles and guides for beginners.

Absolutely, and don't forget about forums and community discussions. These can be very helpful for getting insights from experienced crypto enthusiasts. Just be cautious, as not all advice you find there will be accurate or reliable. I can suggest you to go here https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com … m-fiction/ and search for good news and information. Good luck

Thanks for the useful information. Tell me where I can find the latest news about the cryptocurrency Monero?

There is a lot of different information on the Internet about what is happening every day in the world of cryptocurrency. But I want to tell you about a specific cryptocurrency Monero and the closure of the company LocalMonero, which announced this in May of this year. In the article, you can also learn more information about the Bitcoin Synergy Offical site where you can trade different types of cryptocurrency on safe and favorable terms. I hope this will be useful to you.