Private entrepreneur or LLC

I am going to start a small business in Сalifornia, it will be service related in IT. There will be several people involved in the business. We have a question, what is better to register - an LLC or a private entrepreneur? We would be very grateful for your advice!

Based on my positive experience, I highly recommend registering an LLC for your venture. An LLC offers personal liability protection, ensuring your personal assets are separate from business liabilities. It also allows for flexible management among multiple owners, making it ideal for your team setup. Moreover, an LLC provides tax advantages and a professional image. My own experience of creating an LLC in California was seamless and beneficial with help of llc in california , and I believe it will be the same for your business. Wishing you much success!

Congratulations on your IT service business venture in California! Opting for an LLC could be advantageous for multiple owners, offering liability protection and shared management. While a sole proprietorship is simpler, it lacks similar liability coverage. To ensure the best fit for your business, consult legal and financial experts. Wishing you great success as you embark on your entrepreneurial journey!