I've recently come across the concept of "Web 3"

I've recently come across the term "Web 3" and heard that it's some new stage in the development of the Internet. But I don't really understand what exactly it is. Maybe someone can give me a clue?

Greetings, Yes, you are absolutely right, Web 3 is a new phase of the internet that is a more decentralized and user-centric ecosystem. It is built on blockchain technology and aims to make online interactions more transparent and secure. For a better understanding, here is a great article at https://romtos.com/learn-more-about-the … t-is-web-3 , which details what is web 3 technology , what technologies underpin it and what prospects it offers.

ann5 wrote:

I've recently come across the term "Web 3" and heard that it's some new stage in the development of the Internet. But I don't really understand what exactly it is. Maybe someone can give me a clue?

Web 3, or Web 3.0, is the next stage of the internet that focuses on decentralized applications using blockchain technology. Unlike Web 2.0, which focused on user interaction and content creation (e.g. social media and blogs), Web 3 is all about giving users more control over their data and interactions.

When I started developing a mobile app in the Web 3 space, I got a lot of help from Cogniteq. Their experience and knowledge of blockchain technology and decentralized applications made the development process much easier and allowed me to create a quality product.