Blitz Brigade :/

Now that Blitz Brigade has controller support, I decided to give it another whirl.

I really enjoy the artwork and game modes, and it controls better than almost every other shooter out there.

However, the free to play aspects intrude too much to be able to enjoy the game. The pay to win mechanic of charging your shield with currency, and having to wait 15 seconds to respawn unless you are willing to pay, really ruin the experience for me.

Anyone else think the freemium aspects of this game are too much?

Yeh i do,your'e spot on,it's the same reason i stopped playing it.

GL need to update their out-of-date freemium model to a less intrusive one on their older games.
They start off great..then slowly rope you in..soon you will notice digital fingers stealthily searching through your pockets for loose change... like some kind of Hobo A.I pickpocket.

MFiGamer wrote:

Yeh i do,your'e spot on,it's the same reason i stopped playing it.

GL need to update their out-of-date freemium model to a less intrusive one on their older games.
They start off great..then slowly rope you in..soon you will notice digital fingers stealthily searching through your pockets for loose change... like some kind of Hobo A.I pickpocket.

Ha ha! They seem a little more straightforward to me. Kinda like a pyramid schemer saying you'll get a return on your investment ?