What are the key features that should be included in a healthcare MVP?

Hey everyone! I've been exploring the idea of creating a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for a healthcare-related app. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with this and could answer a few questions:

What are the key features that should be included in a healthcare MVP?
How can I ensure data security and compliance with healthcare regulations?
Are there any specific technologies or frameworks that work best for healthcare MVP development?
What's the typical timeline and budget for developing a healthcare MVP?

Greetings! Creating a healthcare MVP is a complex yet rewarding process. I found a comprehensive guide that addresses your questions in detail https://zenbit.tech/blog/how-to-create- … hcare-mvp/ . Key features: The article suggests focusing on core functionalities like patient registration, appointment scheduling, and basic health record management to start. Data security: The article discusses the importance of HIPAA compliance and encryption measures to protect patient data. Technologies: It mentions using technologies like React Native for cross-platform development and cloud platforms for scalability. Timeline and budget: You'll find a breakdown of development phases and cost estimates in the article.

Last edited by garry44 (Sep 17 1:12 PM)