Bioshock

Does anyone know if this game will return to AppStore?

It's been gone since July I believe. The more troubling thing is, it seems to have been pulled completely, meaning if you own it you are unable to redownload it regardless of it being pulled from the storefront.

That is troubling. I was able to download it a few weeks ago (it didn't work, of course), but sure enough, I checked this morning and no longer have that option. I should always have the option of downloading it again later. I guess that means I'll have to keep a backup of ALL of my apps going forward. Not cool.

It's Coming Back, official word

Jaime Jensen, Senior Communications Manager of 2K Games wrote:

2K recently provided inaccurate information to customers surrounding removal of BioShock for iOS from the App Store. BioShock is currently incompatible with iOS versions 8.4 and higher, and as such, is temporarily removed for purchase from the App Store. 2K is fixing the compatibility issue, and when resolved, will place BioShock back on the App Store for purchase. Customers who already own BioShock may continue playing the game with iOS version 8.3 or earlier. 2K regrets the initial customer service error and looks forward to delivering an updated version of BioShock for iOS in the near future.