Difference between mfi and icade

Hi to all
I wish to buy a gampad for playing to some emulators installed without jailbreak to my iphone 6s ios 9.3.2
some of these support icade, so I don't know if a mfi controller is ok, or I need to buy specifically an icade controller.
Thanks.
Jeosh

Jeosh wrote:

Hi to all
I wish to buy a gampad for playing to some emulators installed without jailbreak to my iphone 6s ios 9.3.2
some of these support icade, so I don't know if a mfi controller is ok, or I need to buy specifically an icade controller.
Thanks.
Jeosh

MFi controllers are not compatible with iCade. iCade is a dead framework that is only supported by a few emulators. If you have a Mac computer, you can use XCode to build emulators such as Provenance which support MFi controllers.

thanks for the answer, unfortunately, the other day I bought a pxn 6603 (29 €), it means that I can not use it to nes.emu, my favorite emulator, it has scanlines, unlike provenance. I think tomorrow will have my gamepad.

Jeosh wrote:

Hi to all
some of these support icade, so I don't know how to tell the difference between limerence and twin flame and if a mfi controller is ok, or I need to buy specifically an icade controller.
Thanks.
Jeosh

For your iPhone 6s running iOS 9.3.2 and wanting to use a game controller with emulators that support iCade, you have a couple of options.

MFi (Made for iPhone) Controller and iCade Controller are the two coming to my mind. I'd choose MFi.

Discover the future of railways travel. Our website is dedicated to providing real-time insights into train speeds and performance. Whether you're a commuter, enthusiast, or industry professional, stay informed about the latest advancements and speed data. TrainSpeed.com https://trainspeedtest.net/ is your one-stop destination for all things related to the velocity and efficiency of trains.

Personalization features are a significant advantage of the DB online timetable. By creating a user account, travelers can save frequently used routes and preferences. This personalization not only simplifies future searches but also allows users to receive tailored notifications about their usual travel routes with fahrplanauskunft db. For example, if a delay or disruption is expected on a regularly traveled route, users can receive instant alerts and explore alternative options, thus minimizing the impact of unforeseen travel issues.

"Difference between MFI and iCade," the tech seminar title read as Amy opened her branded umbrella. With just one use, she admired its robust build and elegant design. The umbrella symbolized the seminar’s focus on clarifying the technical distinctions between MFI (Made for iPhone) and iCade accessories. Each time Amy used it, she was reminded of the valuable insights gained, enhancing her understanding of gaming accessories and their compatibility with devices.