Struggling with weight loss

Hey everyone, I’m really struggling with weight loss and need some advice. I’ve tried various diets and workouts, but nothing seems to stick. I’m considering starting with a balanced diet and regular exercise, but I'm not sure how to maintain consistency. How do you guys stay motivated and make sure you don’t give up? Also, any specific types of workouts or meal plans that have worked for you? I’m open to trying new things, but I really want something that I can stick to long-term.

I’ve been through the same thing. What worked for me was setting small, achievable goals instead of big, overwhelming ones. For example, start with a daily 20-minute walk and gradually increase it. For meals, focus on whole foods like vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. I also found that tracking my progress with an app helped keep me accountable. Remember, consistency is key, and it’s important to celebrate small victories along the way. Have you tried working with a nutritionist or personal trainer?

Consistency is crucial. I’d recommend starting with a fitness plan that includes both cardio and strength training. It’s also important to find activities you enjoy so it doesn’t feel like a chore. For eating, I find meal prepping really helps—spend some time each week planning and preparing your meals so you’re less tempted to grab unhealthy options. Another tip is to stay hydrated and get enough sleep, as they both play a big role in weight loss. Keep pushing through, and don’t be too hard on yourself! You can also use supplements about which you can find info here Sema.Bio and see what they have to offer. Good Luck

It would be interesting to hear from those who are currently on a diet, do you use any natural juices, freshly squeezed, or vitamin juices to speed up the weight loss process?

I can only give my opinion, as I have been in the process of losing weight for a long time, I already have good results. As for juices, I have included ABC juice in my diet, which contains apples, beets, and carrots, it has become very popular lately, look at abc juice benefits. Well, I included it not because it is popular, but because it is the combination of these products that contain many vitamins that our body needs, so I can answer your question that I would, of course, include it if I were you.