Apple TV

Hi Kevin,

Are you going to keeping up the Apple TV section, much like the MFi Games section? I would like to know if you are working on a "New Games" section.

Thanks!

Yep, definitely! It's a bit hacked together right now, but its coming along. New games section will be coming soon, though I still have to work out a few kinks with it.

I still can't do Apple TV exclusives yet, because Apple hasn't updated their API to contain anything related to the Apple TV. Its irritating.

That would be irritating. From what I hear, Apple is always slow with their APIs for iTunes.

Glad to hear my favorite iOS site will be covering all things tvOS as well!

Apple's API doesn't even list iCloud compatibility yet - not optimistic on Apple TV support coming any time soon 😜

I'm working on it, lol, I'll try not to let you down! There hasn't been too much news to report on the Apple TV since launch, but I have a few things I'll be able to talk about next week...

Hi, this site is extremely helpful. Thanks for maintaining it. I would like to make a feature request if I may. There are a lot of apps listed on your site that are not available in certain countries. Would you please add a filter for Country Availability? Thanks!

g33kboi wrote:

Hi, this site is extremely helpful. Thanks for maintaining it. I would like to make a feature request if I may. There are a lot of apps listed on your site that are not available in certain countries. Would you please add a filter for Country Availability? Thanks!

Thanks, happy to help!

A country filter is definitely on the roadmap for the Apple TV site, at least for the list pages. I know the demand is there, and I have a few ideas about how to do it - stay tuned! 😊

It'll be harder for the MFi game list. Also on the roadmap, but much further away. I'm not even sure where to begin, it is based on a completely different code base from the Apple TV list. Sorry...

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting