Steelers Cameron Heyward awaiting MRI results on injured hamstring

The won their game against the on Sunday to move to 4-1, but they may have been dealt a blow with an injury to one of their best defensive players. Defensive end left the field in the first quarter with Brandon King Jersey  a hamstring injury, and he did not return. An MRI was taken after the game to determine the extent of his injury. Per the  Jonathan Jones Jersey , Heyward said he did not feel a pop in the hamstring, but that it was sore.   "I haven't gotten word, so I'm not going to make a call either way," Heyward said, . "My wife was texting me the whole way there. I'm a grouch all the way through it. Until I get back on the field, I won't be a Yasir Durant Jersey  happy camper."Heyward, who has not mi sed a game since being drafted by the Steelers back in 2011, was off to an excellent start to the season. He collected three sacks in Week 4 and ranks tied for second among 3-4 defensive ends with 15 pre sures (sacks Jahlani Tavai Jersey , hits, hurries) on the year, per Pro Football Focus' tracking.   He was replaced in the lineup by Ricardo Matthews, who finished the game with one tackle and a hurry. If Heyward has to mi s any time, the Steelers will likely have to count on several players to pick up the slack in the pa s rush, and may have to start blitzing more often as well. They ranked 24th in blitz percentage through four weeks but sent blitzes on over 40 percent of 's drop backs on Sunday, per PFF, which would rank in the NFL Ja'Whaun Bentley Jersey 's top three. Click here Click here Click here