NFL Draft 2020 What the Titans didnt do and one thing they definitely

The followed up a succe sful 2019 season with a succe sful 2020 NFL Draft. They did their best to fill all prospective holes, and never selected the same position twice. In all, Mike Vrabel and Co. came Tyler Johnson Jersey  away with an offensive tackle, cornerback, running back, defensive lineman, quarterback and versatile safety. If there's one thing the Titans did right, it was spend their top two picks on their top two needs.With the No. 29 overall pick, the Titans took former Georgia offensive tackle -- someone who can immediately step into the hole left at right tackle. The 6-foot-6, 350-pounder has the potential to be a fixture on Tenne see's offensive line for years to come. With the Titans' second pick, they took cornerback out of LSU. Fulton is considered a steal at No. 61 overall, and showed promise as a pre s-man cornerback.While there's no doubt that the Titans got better in the draft, not everything is perfect for Tenne see heading into the 2020 season. Not every pick was absolutely loved by fans, and there are still some weakne ses on this team.  Andre Roberson Jersey Let's take a look at what the Titans didn't do in the 2020 NFL Draft.1. Take advantage of the deep wide receiver cla s, I encouraged the Titans to take advantage of this deep wide receiver cla s, but they did not. While they struck gold with A.J. Brown in the second round last year, hasn't yet proven he's an elite receiver and  -- who was second on the Keven Durant Jersey  team in receiving touchdowns with four -- to the . The Titans didn't have to draft a wide receiver with one of their top picks, but I would have considered it late in the draft.   , K.J. Hill and were all taken in the seventh round. They locked up for the foreseeable future, so get him some help. Brown is no longer a secret, and will be a major part of the game plan for opposing defenses in 2020. I would agree with those who argue receiver is not nece sarily the Titans' biggest need, but with how deep this cla s was, they should have taken a flier on one.2. Depth at edge rusherThis point is moot if the Titans end up signing , but Vrabel could have explored adding another pa s rusher. I think the Titans have their two starting pa s rushers heading into the 2020 season. They gave former Atlanta Falcon a "prove-it" deal -- and I think a change of scenery will end up doing wonders for him. That's just me being optimistic, however.  If Beasley struggles in Nashville or if goes down with an injury, you'd like to have another young stud in waiting. I like and , but the fact is that you can never have too many DeAndre Jordan Jersey  pa s rushers. The Titans want to be able to get to the quarterback in a hurry this upcoming season, which is why they are exploring adding Clowney.3. Mi sing out on talent to take a running back in round threeIs this nit-picky? Absolutely. I'm excited for and believe he can bring something special to this team, but it's surprising the Titans went running back so early on. There were a few players available at the time such Julius Erving Jersey  as defensive lineman out of Arkansas to replace , or tight end out of Mi souri to replace . I just would have taken a running back in the later rounds.Overall, it was a great draft for the Titans. It just would have been even better if they had taken a flier on a receiver with potential and acquired a new pa s rusher. The fact that they found a replacement for Conklin and also took a talented cornerback who could end up starting should have Titans fans feeling very good entering the 2020 season. Click here Click here Click here