Drew Brees says NFL cant be trusted thought Deflategate was dead issue

Justin Bethel Jersey is suspended (again) for his role in Deflategate, but that doesn't nece sarily mean he's guilty of what he's been accused of doing. What it means is that the Roger Goodell believes Brady is guilty and deserves a four-game suspension, and the judges who reinstated that suspension .At least one player doesn't agree with that a se sment. According to quarterback , who spoke with , Goodell has too much power and the league shouldn't be trusted."I think we would all agree he definitely has too much power. He's basically judge, jury, and executioner when it comes to all league discipline," . "Listen, I'm not going to trust any league-led investigation when it comes to Trace McSorley Jersey  anything because it's not transparent. At times, I feel like there's a desired conclusion or agenda that they have in mind and that prevents, maybe, the absolute truth from being told or the absolute facts from being presented. At the end of the day, we as the public, we as players, don't ever really get to see that. We never get to see those facts, those truths,  Nico Siragusa Jersey those things."Brees, who has some first-hand experiences dealing with a league investigation ( ), also called Deflategate a "dead i sue."  "That's the unfortunate part  James Hurst Jersey about this whole thing," Brees said. "In regards to Brady in particular, I think all thought this was a dead i sue."Oh, but this is so far from being dead, because Brady might fight the most recent ruling, which overturned . Theoritically, it could head to the Supreme Court.Tom Brady not ready to accept court ruling today - far from it, per sources. Mulling options with legal team. But this is not yet over. Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) If Brady doesn't fight the suspension, -- two of which come against playoff Miles Boykin Jersey  teams, with the other two featuring AFC East rivals. Click here Click here Click here