Cam Newton throws at Auburns Pro Day Tuesday

aCam Newton is adamant that he deserves a job in the . The three-time Pro Bowl QB  and the NFL's MVP in 2015  held a workout at Pro Day Tuesday. And according to multiple spectators at the event, Newton's arm strength, mobility and accuracy were  Tyler Chatwood Jersey all noticeably sharp as he to sed multiple pa ses to his brother, 2023 prospect .Newton's long been known for his dual threat ability, but at 33, many consider him to be a shell of the dominant offensive force he once was. Injuries have slowed Craig Kimbrel Jersey  his rushing ability, while arm injuries have diminished his once-enormous arm strength.Among the notable football commentators who believe Newton's heyday has come and gone: , w"Cam is basing everything off of what he once was. I dont know if Cam has looked at film from 2020, and 2021, but he wasnt good. I dont know whos in his ear  Cam, you havent been good for a very long time. Youre not a guy that people say if we get Cam Newton, hes going to alter the direction of our franchise." Thats now how they perceive you.  Are you willing to be a backup?  This is Brad Brach Jersey  not 2015!  Be honest with yourself."Newton had surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in 2017, and underwent another shoulder operation in early 2019. He also sustained a Lisfranc fracture later that year.The former Heisman trophy winner at Auburn signed a one-year deal with in 2020, before resigning with Carolina in 2021. He spent a single season with both franchises before becoming a free agent.Newton is the only player in league history with  Joe Maddon Jersey at least 30,000 pa sing yards and 5,000 rushing yards.He's likely to slot in as a backup if picked up by a team, but in Newton's eyes, that's not a role he's suited for."Don't worry about it," he said in his workout video. "I'ma show you. I can't wait to show you."Top stories from FOX Sports:  NFL trending   in this Kosuke Fukudome Jersey  topic Click here Click here Click here