New game Krank released for Apple TV

Hello,

I would like to mention a new game called Krank (weird name but it has its heritage) which was released on the Apple TV App Store recently. In this game the player steers a ball (with a short trail of additional balls) to hit other balls (particles) so they are captured by magnets or anchors. It reminds a tiny bit of pool with physics.

A very nice aspect of this game is the ambience it provides. Each of the 30 levels is displayed in one of five different themes, each one with its own set of sounds, music, and graphics. Sometimes I play the game just to relax with the ambience. ;-)

The game was also released for iPad. It is available for free on both the iPad and Apple TV (no ads and no In-App Purchases either). On both platforms the game supports game controllers.

Support web page: http://www.sventhoennissen.de/krank/

App Store (iPad): https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/krank-a … 63234?mt=8

Thank you for AfterPad!

Last edited by Sven (Feb 29 6:53 AM)

Sven,
It looks lovely and I'll be trying it tonight.
Thank you for sharing your game here.
Cheers!

Playing as a square, you must navigate through several stages in the 2D platformer geometry dash world while dodging numerous hazards.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing information about the game "Krank." It sounds like an interesting and unique gaming experience, especially with the emphasis on ambience and the variety of themes for each level. The combination of steering a ball and capturing particles with magnets or anchors, reminiscent of pool with physics, adds an intriguing gameplay element.

I recently discovered the enjoyable game "Krank" on Apple TV and iPad, finding its unique blend of physics and relaxing ambiance quite engaging. I will definitely play this game today.

Restaurant funding can be allocated towards marketing campaigns, advertising efforts, and promotional activities to increase brand visibility and attract customers. Effective marketing strategies can drive foot traffic, boost sales funding, and build customer loyalty.